Berty and Gerty
Who is Berty and Gerty
Berty and Gerty is an E-Commerce website that designs and retails exciting vintage outfits based in the trendy area of Camden in London. Established in 2002 as a vintage market stall, they have built their reputation from the vibrancy of Camden and continue to provide high quality vintage clothing for their customers both in store and of course online.
What was required?
Our clients at Berty and Gerty needed a new E-Commerce website to promote brand awareness of the post-war vintage clothing. The vibrancy of Camden had to be translated on to the website as well as their unique style and range of clothing. Amazingly, they only stock one of each type of product so its first come first served! The business needed an E-Commerce solution that allowed them to add products and keep followers updated on the latest news updates.
What we did
- Rotating image banner, replaceable in the admin area
- Featured products selected by the administrator
- Customer, order and product management modules
- Once the product sold it will disappear from the website
- Latest Tweets from Berty and Gerty Twitter account
- Facebook widget displaying the number of likes
- Blog integration
- Quick contact form
- Shopping cart function and checkout
- Account register/login for customers
The Berty and Gerty E-Commerce website was created using a Magento E-Commerce platform to help the B&G team update their website easily. Each product can be viewed at a range of angles, and details can be seen by zooming into the image provided. This way, each and every customer can get a great insight into the Berty and Gerty brand.
The website is live and is now supporting the businesses as they continue to grow as a brand. Best of all, the business has grown in the form of product range and are now delivering an ever growing stock of exciting, unique and incredibly vintage fashion wear clothing.