Who is Cicero Group
Cicero Group is an international integrated communications agency with expertise in media, industry and government. They have a very strong and expanding client base that they aid in developing communication strategies to achieve a high return on investment.
The business was founded in the UK in 2000 and they are now able to serve their International clients from their offices in London, Brussels, Washington and Singapore.
Cicero Group work with some of the world’s largest global corporates, together with governments, regulators, trade bodies, NGOs and private clients.
What was required?
Cicero Group approached JBi as they need a re-design of their current website at the time. Cicero Group create large amount of exciting innovative content and displaying this content in the best possible light was one of the key tasks in the project.
With this in mind, it was decided to create both a desktop website as well as a specific mobile website for Cicero Group, rather than opting for a single responsive web design. The idea was to ensure the user gets a strong experience and journey as well as being able to read all the content effectively.
One other consideration for the JBi team was to make the website as interactive and engaging for the user as possible.
What we did
- Create a system that will allow Cicere Group’s content to be used in multiple places on the website
- Developed an archive system for the content by selecting start/end dates
- An interactive 3D slider for the publications section
- A newsletter section where admin can pick content to display in a tidy newsletter
- Integrate with Cicero Group’s social media platforms
- Homepage 3D animated slider highlighting their key product offerings
- Mobile site that utilises the same content as the desktop application
The Cicero Group project was split into 2 phases, the main website and then the mobile and tablet versions. We developed the website with a large amount of interactivity which meant that a high level of Java scripting was needed. The mobile version of the website was a case of creating a strong user experience whilst keeping some of the unique features that the main desktop website has.
We are working with Cicero Group to continually develop the website to keep it fresh and exciting for their clients. Overall we are delighted with the outcome, an interactive website as per the brief.