Trade 4 Cash
Who are Trade4Cash?
Trade4Cash are a US-based business committed to providing the best service and top prices for underused>, unwanted, broken or obsolete iPad, phones, video games and other electronic devices. They are a small company and can respond quickly by giving you the personal service you deserve with a simplified, fast, convenient method of paying you for your electronics.
Trade4Cash picked London based full service digital agency JBi to assist with their introduction to the USA and together they launched the site www.trade4cash.com. Visitors to the site can view at their leisure the variety of electronic products and find out what their unwanted electronics are valued at in the current market.
What was required?
Trade4Cash were looking to build a new “reverse” E-Commerce site. The site needed to not only to be clean and easy to navigate but it needed to allow customers to have their items valued along with the necessary actions to have the items shipped and to actually make payments to the customer. Users will be able to browse through the product list based on category/filtering searches and find their product they would like to sell. They would then be able to calculate the selling price of the product by selecting various condition options.
What we did
- Development of the site using Magento and integrated the reverse shopping cart feature automated online valuation of your product.
- Multiple options like PayPal, Various Donation Option, Gift Card of Renowned Store, Check Payment etc. for customers to collect/donate his payment.
- Direct integration with DHL for shipping label printing.
- Order re-valuation system.
- Highly customised packing slip & order emails.
- Installed Google Analytics for analysing opportunities and patterns.
- All content on the website to be amendable, including the homepage image banner.
- A WordPress blog to keep customers up to date with news posts.
We are delighted with the outcome of the site and hope that it has given Trade4Cash the tools they need to market their products and services in the USA.
Although this was a project that was traditionally outside of our comfort zone (we usually build the standard type of E-Commerce website), it was the careful planning, strategising and execution of the key modules of the project that made this website a great success. Furthermore, working with a client from the other side of the Atlantic was always going to be different as opposed to our London based clients, but alas! Trade4Cash has been one of our best projects.
We are thrilled to have built an amazing relationship with Joe and the team at Cokem and look forward to working closely with everyone again.
“I just wanted to tell you and your team thanks for pulling this together. We have worked with many others on similar projects but none as professional as yours. Nicely done!!!” – Joe Rehak, Director of Cokem.