Who are CardLane Ltd
Founded in 1993, Cardlane started as a subsidiary organisation of the Angolan government managing the national oil company – Sonangol’s Scholarship Program. As the company has gone from strength to strength over the years – putting students through higher education in the UK, Cardlane has quickly become a trusted and highly valued organisation in both Angola and the UK.
As a result of their growth, Cardlane required a multi-lingual professional and informative website which would be a particularly useful resource for interested students and partners. Ultimately, Cardlane required a website that could be managed easily and updated regularly.
What we did
- The website would be built on an Open Source WordPress (CMS) platform
- The website would look to integrate both the Portuguese and English versions of the site on one platform-allowing users to utilise the website version they would be most comfortable with.
- Integrated social media icons so users can conveniently share information
- Set up MailChimp newsletter facility
- Designed the navigation of the site to be very user friendly
- Set up a media centre including a Gallery and Latest News section
t was a pleasure working with Cardlane and more over being involved in a project that is so significant to the lives of many Angolan students. We wanted to design and develop a site that would be both informational without compromising on appeal. We are very pleased with the final website and wish Cardlane every success in the great work that they do.