We are looking for a Technical Manager to join our team.
The person will be responsible for advising and putting together technical solutions for our clients as well as being a technical liaison between the client and development teams.
What you will do
- Lead technical discoveries and workshops.
- Attend client meetings to help gather briefs and to communicate ideas to our clients.
- Design and implement innovative and robust technical solutions.
- Work with our development team to implement any requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues to help solve challenging technical problems.
- Ensure ongoing quality of delivered work through code reviews for security and performance.
- Help maintain best practices and set standards for modern web development.
- Guide and mentor less-experienced developers.
- Provide ideas for improvement to keep pace with new innovations and technologies.
- Look at ways to continually improve our technical processes.
Skills and Experience
- Enjoy working with clients to help them build quality solutions for their businesses.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to design and review solutions.
- Experience building clean and secure websites & web applications with LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Proven track record developing Drupal websites.
- Experience with other modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML/CSS, Angular and React
- Excellent knowledge of Git version control and bitbucket code management processes
- Experience of putting together technical estimates and finding cost-effective solutions
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud or DevOps will be added advantage
- A good communicator to translate technical solutions to varied internal audiences.
- Meticulous with high attention to detail.
- Organised to manage tasks and time efficiently.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Digital agency experience would be advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- An autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Discounts on everything from insurance, shopping to events & cinema
Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.