Full Stack Drupal Developer
We are looking for an individual that has a passion for digital to work across a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the architecture of website builds, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
You will also work closely with front-end developers and account managers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
What you will do
- Build and maintain custom Drupal 7/ 8 modules and themes
- Build and maintain back-end & front-end code
- Build new features based on technical specifications
- Work with stakeholders to write technical specifications based on their requirements
- Work with external APIs
- Create and run functional testing
- Work with multi-domain and multi-language setup
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in developing projects using Drupal
- Must have digital agency experience
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (Version 7, 8), CSS and JS/ JQuery
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules using Core PHP
- Good understanding of architectural frameworks, multi-sites and multilingual
- Good exposure to the web services SOAP/ REST
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based Product Development Methodology
- Knowledge of internet security techniques and coding best practices
- Acquia Drupal certification & active participation in Drupal.org will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box, solution-driven and passionate about work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts in stand-ups in English
- Self-managed and sense of ownership
- Takes a professional approach to work
- Competitive basic salary linked to experience and competencies
- Flexibility to work from home or in remote locations
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flexible working hours (in line with UK business hours)
- Team building, fun day/night adventures!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Working with a global team of hugely talented and creative people
- Opportunity to meet clients in the UK
- Sponsorship for training and certification
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please email [email protected] with your CV, salary expectations and notice details.