Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with strong experience delivering web development projects to a high standard to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working closely with our clients as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets.
You’ll have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, and you’ll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
What you will do
- Scope and plan projects: the creation of scope of work documents, functional specs, project plans, communication plans etc.
- End to end project management from discovery, planning, production through to deployment and maintenance
- Manage all project-related duties such as scheduling milestones, managing scope creep, and reporting to stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget
- Update and maintain documentation making sure the project scope is always accurate and change requests are flagged and approved
- Take responsibility for liaising with clients to help develop the scope of the project, monitoring and escalating project risks and maintaining customer focus
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team and feedback clearly and effectively
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the project from all aspects, particularly from an end-user perspective
- Contribute to project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve
What we are looking for
- Experience managing complex medium to large web development projects and retained clients ongoing support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to add the vital ‘common sense’ factor and gain a sound project understanding
- The ability to develop strong client relationships, understand our customer’s objectives and build brand loyalty
- Outstanding attention to detail, methodical and have excellent time management skills
- Passionate about UX and working with new technologies
- Hands-on experience with project management tools such as Trello, Jira, etc
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives
- Ability to multitask is essential. No two days are the same and juggling projects should be something that excites you
- You will possess a high level of commercial acumen and be eager to deliver on all levels for both client and agency
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Access to an Online GP
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from insurance, shopping to events & cinema
- Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.