Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an individual that has a passion for digital to work across a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be responsible for the growth of your customer’s account, as well as managing the delivery of digital projects from the new website builds to digital campaigns.
- Build strong relationships across client accounts as the main point of contact to help drive business growth
- Comprehensive end to end project management of both website build projects and marketing campaigns
- Create project documentation – briefs, proposals, the scope of work, reports etc
- Take responsibility for liaising with the client to help develop the scope of the project, monitoring and escalating project risks and maintaining customer focus
- Create effective and results-driven digital marketing strategies
- Measure and report performance of all projects and marketing campaigns against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Ensure campaign strategies are executed in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up-to-date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and other news and information sources
- Proactively support the pre-sales team with any proposals, tenders, pitches or marketing events
- Contribute regularly to the JBi blog
- Demonstrates very strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – written, verbal & listening with strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple, multi-phase projects at various stages
- End to end campaign management experience
- Energy & Positive Approach – an infectious ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy
- Online research experience and excellent presentation skills
- Experience of managing website design and development projects – end to end
- Knowledge of open source content management systems
- 3+ years of proven work experience in digital marketing (preferably in an agency environment)
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns for PPC, SEO, email marketing & social media
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Data drive and analytical with a desire to experiment, measure and assess the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We offer a competitive salary, pension, exciting work environment, with music playing all day, team events, Christmas party, Birthday cake for everyone, “wine-down” to the weekend Fridays, social events and much more.
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. Send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to [email protected].
Unfortunately, we do not offer sponsorship and therefore cannot accept applications from candidates without a permit to work in the UK.