Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who can manage existing client relationships and help grow our new business pipeline.
You will have a strong track record of account growth and winning new business as well as excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
What you will do
- Account Management – Maintain an ongoing relationship with the client, looking for ways to upsell and being the first point of contact for support
- Business Development – Proactively manage new leads that the agency receives from prospect identification to contract implementation
- Proposal Writing – Help create exciting proposals and tenders that showcase the quality of our offering whilst ensuring commercial viability.
- Pitching – Lead new pitches to clients including producing and leading client presentations
- Client on-boarding – Manage the client on-boarding process for all new clients.
- Relationship building – Build strong relationships and help our clients with all aspects of their digital strategy.
- Scoping requirements – Take responsibility for liaising with the client to help develop the scope of the project in order to provide accurate costings.
- Blogging – Contribute regularly to the JBi blog
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience working for a digital agency in Account Management or Business Development.
- Experience in digital strategy, design and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent track record of new business and growing accounts
- An ability to quickly grasp high level concepts, ideas or situations
- The ability to add the vital ‘common sense’ factor and gain a sound project understanding
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives
- A real team player!
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Discounts on everything from insurance, shopping to events & cinema
- Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.