Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with strong experience delivering websites and campaigns to high a standard to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working closely with our clients as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets.
You’ll have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, and you’ll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
What you will do
- Proactively support the pre-sales team with any proposals, tenders, pitches or marketing events
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team and feedback clearly and effectively
- Scope and plan projects: creation of scope of work documents, project plans, communication plans etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital projects and campaigns and assess activities against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Take responsibility for liaising with clients to help develop the scope of the project, monitoring and escalating project risks and maintaining customer focus
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the project from all aspects, particularly from a user perspective
- Manage and contribute regularly to the JBi blog
What we are looking for
- Experience managing both website projects and creating marketing campaigns working with creative and technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- The ability to add the vital ‘common sense’ factor and gain a sound project understanding
- The ability to develop strong client relationships, creating respect and brand loyalty
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Passionate about UX development and working with new technology
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong IT skills, including project management tools
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives
- Ability to multitask is essential. No two days are the same and juggling projects and roles should be something that excites
- You will possess a high level of commercial acumen and be eager to deliver on all levels for both client and agency
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Access to an Online GP
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from insurance, shopping to events & cinema
- Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.