Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with strong experience delivering digital solutions to a high standard to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
As Digital Account Manager, you will have responsibility for several clients. Your core mission will be to nurture client relationships and identify new opportunities for growth, with a focus on planning and implementing new Digital Marketing Strategies and initiatives based on data and industry trends.
You will also manage the day-to-day internal coordination of all tasks relating to your assigned accounts.
As one of the agency’s key client-facing team members, you will also assist our New Business team in attending pitches, writing proposals and quoting for Digital projects.
What you will do
- Work with customers and define and develop creative cross channel marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of our clients’ digital marketing campaigns and assess activities against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Ensure campaign strategies are executed in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Work with the Account, Project and Tech members of the team to help drive business growth
- Ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up-to-date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and other news and information sources
- Understand the benefits of all agency services to successfully promote these to customers
- Manage and contribute regularly to the JBi blog
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role in an agency environment
- Experience of writing successful client proposals and tenders
- Experience in managing client relationships and identifying opportunities for new business
- Experience in creating and overseeing SEO strategies
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns for PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media
- Data-driven and analytical with a desire to experiment, measure and assess the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, MOZ, Adobe)
- Experience of working on Website Design & Development projects (preferable)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Benefits Package
- Beer and Wine Fridays
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.