JBi is an award-winning, London-based digital agency. We are a vibrant and energetic team who pride ourselves on providing outstanding experiences and delivering top-class digital solutions.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager with a strong track record of delivering successful software projects. The successful applicant will help us to continuously improve the way that our delivery team works to drive quality work and client satisfaction, ensuring that we deliver commercially against our targets.
The Delivery Manager will work closely with our technical and creative teams to continually evolve our vision for how to deliver our core products.
What you will do
- Delivery Management
- Be responsible for delivery of all JBi projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all projects are accurately spec’d with the right level of documentation.
- Support the team when it comes to delivery.
- Identify and prevent delivery issues before they become a problem.
- Regularly report on overall project delivery to the JBi board.
- Team Management
- Manage and motivate the project management team with clear KRA’s and KPI’s.
- Build a happy and motivated team with clear career paths and goals.
- Work with our creative, technical and account management teams to implement requirements.
- Guide and mentor less experienced project managers
- Quality Standards & Guidelines
- Ensure best practices and modern software delivery methods are consistently applied to our work.
- Push for continuous improvements in the way that our project teams work with clients.
- Maintain and improve the quality of delivered work through lessons learnt and implementation of findings.
- Help to maintain best practices and set standards for modern web development.
- Always be looking for ways to improve our project processes.
- Effort Estimations & Proposals
- Attend business meetings with current and prospective clients and, where required, present the JBi project methodology.
- Work with other teams to help create estimates for cost-effective solutions.
- Produce accurate approach documents and timelines to achieve solutions.
- Regularly report on overall project delivery and project planning in the agency toolset.
Skills & Experience
- Experience at a senior level in a digital agency.
- Extensive track record of successfully managing technical projects.
- Proven track record of overseeing the simultaneous delivery of multiple digital projects, such as complex website design and the definition and implementation of an agreed strategy.
- Experience managing a team of project managers from all levels.
- Track record of producing delivery strategies that support the goals of the agency and its clients.
- Experience of controlling budgets across multiple projects.
- Broad digital product knowledge with an appreciation of the skills required to develop high-quality websites.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to apply a rigorous analytical approach to identify issues quickly and deliver solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We offer an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. At JBi, we invest in people’s development, offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us include:
- Exciting business opportunity with huge potential for growth.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 public holidays.
- Access to an online GP.
- Mental health and wellbeing support.
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days).
- Career progression opportunities.
- Sponsorship in training and certifications.
- Monthly team events.
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please get in touch using [email protected].