We are looking for a Digital Product Specialist with hands-on experience in creating digital solutions to join our friendly team on a permanent basis.
This role will primarily be involved in the deep understanding of business/project requirements via a range of methods. Broadly will cover requirements gathering, analysis, documenting & communicating what needs to be built.
Key tasks include discovery workshops, pre-sales support, wireframing, sprint planning, and facilitating user acceptance testing. Specifics include:
- Gathering business/project requirements from the clients and stakeholders using relevant techniques such as workshops, surveys, etc.
- Obtain clarifications to obtain a deep understanding of the product.
- Organize product information and communicate this with team members.
- Identify user personas to clarify business logic, process, workflow & user-flows.
- Gathering insights from competition, analytics from social media & search engines.
- Conduct impact analysis and present solutions on how to mitigate risks.
- Discuss and collaborate with the Project Manager, Technical Leads and provide solutions and effort estimates.
- Responsible for creation and updating product documentation, such as:
- Scope of work.
- WBS and Functional Specification.
- Low fidelity wireframes, flow charts and diagrams.
- Release document and User Guides for the CMS.
- Keep track of project changes and keeping a changelog.
- Must know and follow IT industry standards versioning and document structuring.
- Change control, mapping client’s requirements and documenting any changes.
- Be the product owner representing the client & provide all project clarifications.
- Participate in project DSM, review the features, conduct gap analysis and demos.
- Organizing, filing, arranging product documentation and client communication.
- Assist in pre-sales, scoping activities and Proposal Drafting (RFI, RFP & RFQ).
- To conduct a comparative analysis of similar solutions/ software/sites.
- Ongoing Support – list of enhancements and creating new up-sell ideas.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of working as a BA or Product Manager in both traditional as well as Agile environments.
- Should have worked in an International Digital Agency / Service Based set-up.
- Should have exposure to multiple technology open source platforms – Drupal, WordPress etc.
- Handled diverse types of projects such as web sites, web apps, mobile Apps, etc.
- Possess cross-domain expertise across all industry sectors.
- Deep understanding of web guidelines and best practices e.g. W3C, accessibility.
- Have an awareness of technical build considerations and security standards.
- Must have proficiency in relevant tools used for documentation, diagrams, wireframes and flowcharts.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
- An autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression.
- Access to an online GP.
- Mental health and wellbeing support.
- Discounts on everything from insurance and shopping to events and cinema.
- ‘Fun Fridays’ – once a month team outings.
- An amazing group of lovely and supportive colleagues!
Currently we do not offer sponsorship or work visa for this position.
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. To apply, please fill out our application form.